Saturday, February 2, 2008

Recovery

Recovery week, definitely needed. I've been pretty good at getting up early, staying focused, training hard....this is my chance to chill out a little. Still some solid w/outs, but just mentally and physically easing up. Went to Blue Man Group at Universal...fun. Superbowl Sunday tomorrow, w/ a group ride (my 1st since leaving Oregon) + run in the a.m, then back to a normal week.


Florida training camp is finishing up next week. Great camp, just what I needed, and from the sounds of it, the weather back home has been less than ideal, so it looks like the right move.


Other news...my Powertap comes Monday (fingers crossed)and my little sister just got accepted to school in Stumptown, so she'll be hanging with us next year. Maybe she'll get us to go to more concerts, unless we're too old and uncool to hang with college kids now.



"There's a small but important difference between peeing in the pool, and peeing into the pool."

Demetri Martin

No comments: