Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tough week...race pics added



Good week of training last week. over 350 on the bike, and finished with a 1/2 Marathon trail run on Sunday. It was a good, hard, fun race.

Between the rest of the runners finishing, and the awards, they were doing trivia for prizes. People were running up to answer, lots of questions about Tampa Bay Bucs, and 70's TV shows (I was off a decade), but they asked, which president had a bowling alley installed in the White House? No one went up, and I came in and won with "Richard Nixon" The guy asked me how I knew that, and I knew it from the picture in "the Dude's" house in The Big Lebowski ("they peed on my f%$*ing rug") Anyway, it's my favorite movie, and I was so proud of catching that, definitely the big win of the day...For my hard work, I got a foot massager and a road ID...and I am in the lead of the Vasque(?) Trail Run Series Championship, of which I have no idea what the champion wins, and I'm sure I won't ever find out.

No comments: