Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yes I'm in Florida, and yes I'm complaining about the weather

"If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness."
--Jack Handey

I've been reading other people's blogs/websites, and a lot of times they start with a quote, so....

I know it's not that bad, but the weather has sucked for about a week, and I don't think it's getting any better. It's not the rain that bothers me, it's the lightning. I could be doing all my rides inside or in freezing rain though, so it is pretty bad for me to complain...Someone was telling me about this preacher that tried to get it's congregation to go 1 week without complaining, and I guess on average it took like 3 months or something like that. Me and Sarah were trying it, but everytime we would complain, we would just say "....I mean, I'M NOT COMPLAINING, but..." I don't think that really counts.

Got a massage yesterday, it was horrible, I was writhing in pain, cursing, etc...I'm not complaining, it was great. I've been having an IT Band thing, and she just killed me working on it, but I feel so much better now.

No comments: