Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bright Sunny Desert Training

...couldn't ask for better weather lately.   After a few sluggish, crap days, starting to feel good again.  Gotten up with Barrie Shepley's group for some workouts, nice to have some company.  I've done most of my training alone, which I think is generally pretty good for me, but having people to train with really helps some days.  And it's accentuated the fact that I need to work more on my swim.  It's just hard to push swimming alone, so I think I need to make sure I'm getting in group swim workouts the rest of the time I'm here.

Going to hang out with the old Victoria crew this weekend, should be fun.  

I'll try to post something more entertaining soon, I've been forced to go to coffee shops for internet access, so I haven't seen anything fun or entertaining on the internet for a while.  Tiger Woods in in Tucson right now for a tournament, maybe I should go and  cough or sneeze during his backswing, maybe I'll get on Sportscenter.

2 comments:

Bill Thompson said...

Have you hit Mt. Lemmon yet? If not make sure you save time for the Cookie Cabin at the top. I know you're off the desserts for now, but the cookies are amazing. DO IT!

Athletes Lounge said...

I went to windy point last week, but I'm gonna go the whole way soon.

I don't know about the cookies though, as Steven Tyler says, "nothing tastes as good as thin feels"