Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AVIA!!!




I had the link up for a while, but just recieved my 1st shipment from Avia Running, and figured I'd post.  I saw the shoes at Tri Fest, had a chance to talk to them, loved the shoes, the company, and it worked out well.  No specifics to post, but they'll keep me in fresh shoes, great gear, and help out with the racing.  Needless to say, I'm really excited.  I wore the Avi-Bolt's around all day, and ran in the trainers.  I really love the shoes, and am pumped to be affiliated with the company.  

    It might sound silly, but competing most of my life, and having a running background, it was always a bit of a dream to have a shoe deal.  I hope that doesn't sound bad or materialistic, but I just thought it was a cool thing.  9 years of Tri-  12+ running,  definitely makes me appreciate it more.  Sarah, Ryan, and Me were like little kids last night, playing with the stuff, trying everything on, it was just fun.

    I guess that's about it,  I've been a bit sick, and am enjoying this recovery week to get better, not much longer till IMAZ...Definitely pre race jitters coming in a bit, but I've got a ton of family and friends coming, so that'll make it a great weekend, hopefully relax me .   I'm Determined to have a great time Sunday night, so I just tell myself that it'll be that much more fun if I have a great race to go along with everything.

No comments: